It is with great sadness that we tell you that Bill Gaither has died. The news of his leaving has been very hard on his family and friends, who are heartbroken. The goal of this post is to give complete details about his death and provide a place for thought and remembering.
When did Bill Gaither pass away?
Bill’s full name is William Bill Joseph Gaither. At 8:38 a.m. on Tuesday, December 19, 2023, he died at home with his family around him. The reason he died has not been found yet.
Bill Gaither Obituary And Funeral Report
On Thursday, December 21, 2023, from 4:00 to 8:00 p.m., people could visit at Gent Funeral Home in Alton. The funeral took place at 1:00 p.m. on Friday, December 22, 2023.
The service was held at Roxana’s Wanda Cemetery and was led by Reverend Andre Dobson. Gifts were sent to Gent Funeral Home to help with the care of Jamey Gaither.
A Look at Bill Gaither’s Life
Gaither was born in Alton on May 3, 1969, to Robert Gaither and the late Patricia Lyons. Before starting a long career with Allied Waste, Bill finished high school at Alton.
Watching his boys race, his grandchildren play sports, his niece sing, spending time with his little girl (Caylee) while smelling the new grass cut, and spending a nice day at the golf course with his father and sons were His favorite things to do. Even when things were hard for him, he still found time for these things.
- Terri Ficca’s Final Chapter: Obituary Overview
- Shae Ebner Obituary: A Life Celebrated, a Legacy Honored
- Tom Oar Obituary: A Life of Adventure and Legacy in the Wilderness
- Michael Comerford Obituary: A Life of Service and Passion
- Deborah Brandao Obituary: A Victim of Domestic Violence and a Family’s Fight for Justice
- Amanda Kaylor Obituary: How Did She Die?
- James Loveless Obituary: A Life Lived Unapologetically