Kendall Bost Cause of Death
A middle school teacher in Concord died in a car accident over the weekend. Her students and staff are remembering her.
Police in Concord said that Kendall Bost died on Saturday night when he hit a tree on Harris Street.
On Monday, a parent said that Bost helped kids who were having trouble in school.
Meg Irvin, whose son is in the eighth grade, said, “He worked so hard to help everyone, but especially the boys, grow up to make good choices and just be kind and generous people. We are really struggling with the loss.”
He went to school in Cabarrus and graduated. He played sports at Concord High School.
This is what Cabarrus County Schools said about his death:
There is sadness in Cabarrus County Schools over the death of Kendall Bost, a staff member at Concord Middle School.
Cabarrus County Schools crisis counseling teams will be available at Concord Middle School throughout the day to support the social-emotional needs of our students and staff members. Out of respect for the family’s need for dignity and privacy during this difficult time, we can provide no additional information.
The people who work at Cabarrus County Schools are very sorry for your loss and will be praying for Mr. Bost’s family and friends.
The police said that the crash did not involve anyone else. The crash is being looked into…..
- Terri Ficca’s Final Chapter: Obituary Overview
- Shae Ebner Obituary: A Life Celebrated, a Legacy Honored
- Tom Oar Obituary: A Life of Adventure and Legacy in the Wilderness
- Michael Comerford Obituary: A Life of Service and Passion
- Deborah Brandao Obituary: A Victim of Domestic Violence and a Family’s Fight for Justice
- Amanda Kaylor Obituary: How Did She Die?
- James Loveless Obituary: A Life Lived Unapologetically